The new, ground-breaking industrial facilities of ELVIAL are completed at the Ag. Panteleimon Industrial Park, Kilkis.
This new development represents the creation of the most technologically advanced aluminium profile production and processing facility, with pioneering levels of automation across the whole work-flow: production, processing, management and distribution.
The investment plan includes:
- The acquisition of a 160.000 m2 land
- The construction of modern premises of 21.000 m2
- The installation of 2 extrusion presses 2800 TN & 2200 TN short stroke with a an annual production capacity of 18.0000 tons, which includes an effective cooling and quenching system
- The installation of a vertical electrostatic coating plant, using CFT technology (Chrome Free Technology)
- The installation of a wood effects painting plant and a production unit for thermal insulated profiles
- The creation of a very powerful internal logistics system, which includes:
-a Robotic Warehouse of 2.000 compartments
-a Robotic system for customers’ order preparation
-a Robotic system for automated feeding of production lines
-3 automated packing lines
Today, more than ever, ELVIAL continues to innovate, to grow and develop. The objective is to surpass the expectations of our partners, offering new added-value products, exemplary service and a meaningful contribution to the growth of our business associates.