COLOR IS THE DEED OF LIGHT
COLOR IS THE PLACE WHERE OUR BRAIN AND THE UNIVERSE MEET
COLOR IS A POWER THAT DIRECTLY INFLUENCES THE SOUL
CHOOSE ELVIAL AND THE COLOR THAT FITS YOUR WORK WITHOUT ANY RESTRICTIONS
Coating with a layer of polyester powder then follows, giving the final color hue and texture to the aluminium. Powder Coating allows for full creative freedom, offering an unlimited color pallete in hue and texture.
The anodic coating is transparent and its structure allows the incorporation of pigments for the coloring, however, in limited color hues. Anodizing can safeguard the metal but it tempers the coloring options and is rather costly.
Filiform corrosion is the corrosion appearing on the metal surface and under the coating.
Filiform corrosion is mainly detected in coastal and island locations, as well as in residential compounds and hotel establishments with a burdened environment.
- Coastal areas, up to 25 km from the shore.
- Areas neighboring to highways, which during the winter season “accept” quantities of sodium chlorides to prevent icing.
- High humidity environment, like spaces with a pool, sauna etc.
whole metal surface. There is NO treatment and
full frame replacement is needed!
The solution to the filiform corrosion is given by the Pre-anodizing.
It is, actually, the creation of a firm 3-8 mm oxide coating, which is produced under controlled conditions, similar to those of a typical anodizing, but without the final finishing phase. This coating penetrates the aluminium surface and works as an ideal foundation layer for the powder grid that will follow with the Powder Coating, offering maximum anti-corrosion protection.
This way, choosing Pre-anodizing over the classic pre-treatment methods, we achieve the absolute combination of both 2 different surface treatment methods
- Total freedom in color hue and texture choice
- Maximum Anti-corrosion Protection
- The powder coating is IMMEDIATELY applied after the pretreatment process of pre-anodizing
- WITHOUT human intervention, as pre-anodizing DOES NOT block porous materials and
- In a STERILE ENVIRONMENT, free of suspended or other particles that diminish the result
- Delay on the products’ removal from the Anodizing facilities.
- Long products’ standby (queue) at the Powder Coating.
- Exposure of the Pre-anodized products to dust and humidity during the transfer.
- Increased risk of corruption of the pre-anodizing advantages due to contact with trimmings and human skin.
Zero Waiting Time.
ELVIAL Pre-Anodizing 2IN1
is all about
ELVIAL owns the first in Greece and one out of seven worldwide, fully automated serial pre-anodizing and powder coating lines. ELVIAL Pre-anodizing 2in1 facility is robotic. No human hand meddles with the materials; the production environment is free of dust and other aggravating factors.
The profiles are subdued to an electrochemical procedure identical to that of anodizing. The aluminium profiles are placed in an underground tunnel and submerged in a sulfuric acid solution. Pre-anodizing produces an anodic substrate on the surface of the aluminium profile that protects it from corrosion. Then the profiles are serially painted, eliminating waiting time, whilst the pores on the aluminium surface of the profile are completely sealed.
In brief, ELVIAL PRE-ANODIZING 2IN1:
- Is the SOLE METHOD that ensures MAXIMUM PROTECTION from filiform corrosion
- Offers COUNTLESS COLOR CHOICES and a wide range of texture, polishing and effects.
- Is factory QUALITY ASSURED
- Pre-anodized aluminium profiles are automatically categorized as SEA PROOF PLUS.
Class 2 [Super Durable] powder coatings.
Colors can be playful and eye catching. They can be soothing and encompassing. The hues and textures are of utmost importance because they highlight the design. We form them keeping in mind prominent architects' preferences and international trends.
This is ELVIAL OUR COLOR COLLECTION
[Favorites_ Express and Favorites]
Class 2 [Super Durable]